Sunday, February 20, 2011

Epic Bonding Weekend 2.0



This weekend was probably the best weekend that I have had ever in my entire life. It was somewhat a continuation of when we all went to Isaac's house a few weekends ago and had a huge integrated sleepover. But this weekend was designed specifically for a spiritual purpose and getting to know one another on a deeper level.

We talked about a lot of things, but something that I will remember forever was this. From an outsiders perspective, if you took each one of us individually and looked at our personalities and determined that we are all very different people. We have a lot of different views on things and all act differently. But the coolest part about this is that God brought us all together for a reason and for a purpose. I have never had a group as tight as this All of us are all so different but God knew what He was doing when He brought all of us together. So this is a blog dedicated to...God.

Hey God,
I just want to say how thankful that I am for you putting these wonderful people in my life. I feel so blessed to be a part of something as powerful as this group and I can't thank You enough for blessing me with them. I love that we can all be silly together and then we can hold deep conversations with each other. You are challenging me by putting them in my life because they make me open up and talk about my life. Thanks for challenging all of us to be vulnerable towards each other and just being true friends to one another. So thank You for challenging me in that way and showing me true friends who are legit. I feel so special that You put us all together and I can't wait to see what the rest of our college experience together will bring. I love You.

Amen.

Oh and this is a shoutout to those wonderful people in that picture up there..

I got your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment