Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bubbles & Gandhi


Lately I've been going through my old things, you know, pictures, journals, old notes (where every word was lol or haha..was I really that cool?). Anyway I got to a point and thought to myself, "Okay, now that I've been immature and done stupid things with friends, what do I do next?"

I am currently in my second year of college and I feel like I have done absolutely nothing with my life. I feel like I haven't ever helped anyone with any problems. I mean come on, I'm seriously the only person without a picture of myself holding an african american child in my pictures on facebook (you all know it's true).

But seriously, what am I doing here? I am only here for 2 and a half more years! I need to do something, make something out of this place I have called home for a year and a half.

I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I don't know what to do with my life. I feel like I am stuck in a bubble, wanting, screaming to get out. But I'm stuck. I want to make the impact, but how?

Ohhh I guess I'll just take Gandhi's advice, "You need to be the change you wish to see in the world."

Okay then.

No comments:

Post a Comment