Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween


Had a great weekend! Started off with Friday night when my friends and I went to a dance performance called "Fall Into Dance." We went to see all of our hot friends dressed up and dancing with their chairs! But really, it was fun watching it! After that we got all dressed up and went to Fall Fest which consisted of apple cider, dancing, a bonfire, and hay rides! My night consisted of...dancing! I didn't wanna do anything else. Oh by the way, I was the cutest ZEBRA there, yes I was a zebra, not a mouse/cat.

Saturday I went to the rugby game in the afternoon and watched my boys dominate! After that Meghan and I went to Business Casual and got some good laughs for just two bucks! After the show was over, Meg and I ran over to the Haven cause I had to pee like a racehorse! After that, I got dressed up like a zebra again and went to a Halloween party right off campus. It was at my president's house and it was so much fun. There was dancing and food, oh and the cops/AU police.

Basically, Halloween rocks! And I love dressing up as a ZEBRA. Yes, you heard me correctly, I was a zebra. Look at the picture up there, what do you think?

2 comments: