Monday, August 9, 2010

The Nanny


I was a nanny this summer for the most amazing kids ever! Hayden and Griffin are the most kind-hearted, sweet, and sensitive children I have ever met. I spent a whole summer with these energetic kiddos and can't believe two and a half months have already flown by.

I spent my summer with these two boys and not my friends (yes I hung out with friends, but the majority was spent with the boys), but it was totally worth it. I loved every second I spent with Hayden and Griffin and we had some great times together.

-Bowling at Woodland Bowl and Pinheads
-Museum of Miniature Houses
-Library Adventures (Jungle John, Olympian Day, Amphibian Jim)
-Ben and Ari's
-Pool days!
-Carter's Toy Museum
-Fire Day
-Police Day
-Children's Museum
-Cool Creek Park
-And everything else I forgot to mention

So here's to the greatest kids ever, Griffin and Hayden :)

1 comment:

  1. They miss you! And have told me so several times!

    :)
    Deb

    ReplyDelete