Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Interests


I have recently become very interested in old things. No, not people, like antique stuff. And thanks to Goodwill my new interest is really growing. I have bought records, cassettes, and even a record player (from eBay).

For some reason I really like listening to cassettes in my car, it is so cool how you have to rewind and fastforward to get to the song that you want. I love how all of my cassettes are old bands/solo artists.

My cassettes are as follows:

-50's Jumpin' Jive
-The Cranberries
-Crusin' Classics (50's and 60's)
-Vanilla Ice
-WOW Worship from 1998
-Crusin' Classics
-Buddy Holly
-Bryan Adams
-Sandi Patty
-Footloose
-Rock N' Roll Superstars
-Michael Jackson
-The Hop
-The Beach Boys
...And last but not least..
-MC Hammer

Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment