Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Colts? At Anderson University?


Yes, yes people it is true. The Colts are holding their training camp at Anderson University's campus for the next three weeks.

So, yesterday Lex and I had to make a trip up to Anderson to pick up something for me and on the way there we went to..

..Taco Bell!

Okay that wasn't the most exciting part of this story..promise.

Anyway, we decided to drive through the campus and take a sneak peek at the famous team playing on my field! The main road was closed, which I figured, and everywhere else you could park cost a whopping ten dollars. We found a parking spot on the street and paid a whopping..NOTHING! Score for us.

I got out of the car and walked toward an opening to the valley and thought 'Yes! We're in!' Until I saw the sign that read "DO NOT ENTER." So, we had to find a new way to the field. We started walking towards the field on the sidewalk but were soon stopped by a security guard blocking the street. Lexi and I asked him how we could get to the field and he responded with..

"See those people over there? (People cutting through the valley by the "DO NOT ENTER" sign) Just follow them through, there isn't a security guard over there. I can't let you go through this way, but no one is over there stopping you."

Nice to know they were protected.




So we proceeded to sneak in the camp and see Jim Caldwell. No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment