Saturday, July 31, 2010

Not So Much...


Remember about a week ago when I was on the radio..and lost the contest?

I had a little bit of deja-vu this week with try #2.

Here's the story. I called in Tuesday morning to try to win the contest that WFMS was holding. It was called the giggle game and it is actually a very simple game to win. They played a country singer's laugh and all you had to do was guess the laugh. Pretty easy. I listened Monday morning and immediately knew who the giggler was. I thought I should call in Tuesday and try to win the CD that was being given away.

So, I called in and yes, I was the first caller. This time, however, when the lady answered and asked for my name, I didn't stutter and forget my name. Go me!

Anyway, I was put on hold and a few minutes later the radio DJ played the giggler for me and I knew it was Faith Hill. He said, "So Kelsi, who is this famous giggler?" My response?

"Martina McBride."

I must get nervous when I am on the air.

I will try again next week. Third time's a charm right?

No comments:

Post a Comment