Saturday, July 17, 2010


Some family members are here in Fishers for a week from Colorado! I usually see them once a year and this time it's my great-aunt Pam, her daughter, Dana, and Dana's daughter.

We decided to go out to dinner last night with those girls from Colorado, my mom, my grandma, and myself. We had some good laughs and a lot of fun together! It was fun catching up with them and learning new things about each of them.

Today was a girl's day out which included Starbucks and pedicures! We went to Fisher's Nails and my mom, second cousin, and me all got the supreme treatment of pedicure heaven. As I was getting my toenails painted, the man who was Vietnamese asked me why there was a band-aid on my upper leg. I said, "Oh, I accidentally cut it.." hoping he wouldn't ask anymore questions or make another comment. Nope, he didn't stop there.

He proceeded to say, "Oh, so did the razor win?" Yeah, HE. He knew I was talking about shaving my legs when I said I had accidentally cut myself.

Hey, it could have been worse. At least I shaved my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment