Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Bathing Suit and Dark Clouds



So I had a couple of hours to kill earlier this afternoon once I got off of work. I thought it would be a good idea to tan outside since I was already in my bathing suit because of work. I updated my iPod really quickly, grabbed my phone, Dr. Pepper, and iPod and went outside to the back porch (I am still at Lauren's).

I layed out my towel and set up my phone and drink so they were easily accessible. I listened to a few songs as the sun shone down on me. Then all of a sudden, I felt cold. It was dark. The storm was a brewin'. Grrrrrrr-eat.

Very quickly, the storm was coming in and I had to grab my stuff and go! But, before I could, I felt the first raindrop. Then another, and another. Suddenly, I was soaking wet.

Where did this rain come from? Ugggggggh.

I mean, come on cloud, I am just tryin' to get some sun! Gimmie a break.

Pictures above are things around the porch that are wet from the raincloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment