Saturday, July 3, 2010

Things You Observe at the Park


1. A girl a boy were playing tag. The boy was "it." The girl was wearing heels and I heard her say and she stumbled by me, "Hey don't run so fast, I HAVE HEELS ON!!"

2. A newlywed couple behind me talking about their honeymoon and how great it was. They can't wait to have kids and come back to the park and play with them. Also, when they got home, the wife dropped the memory card with honeymoon pictures on it on the floor and the dog ate it, whoops.

3. Little girl stuck on the monkey bars yelling, "MOOOOOOOOOM! Help! HURRY!!! HELP!"

4. Boys in the field playing baseball behind me and talking about how they can't wait to be professional in a few years.

5. Mom telling her kids that it was time to go home and the boys saying, "Mom! Five more minutes!" (They were there for at least 20 more minutes.)

6. Kids eating flaming hot cheetos behind me for the first time. They ran to the water fountain SO fast.

7. Griffin paying Hayden 50 cents to play tag with him. Hayden was it 90% of the time.

8. And..apparently if a boy and girl trade sillybands, they "like-like" each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment