Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Family, Friends, and Sparkler Fun



Welp this past holiday weekend was really fun and exciting! Here is a little glimpse of what happened on each day.

Saturday: Slept in and painted a picture of Robert Pattinson for Alex!

Sunday: Church and taco bell afterward! After lunch, went to Alex's house and had a day in the sun with blow up inflatable things in the backyard, so fun on a hot summer day! Later that night, went downtown for fireworks with some friends. We got home and did some fireworks of our own, good way to end a great 4th of July. Oh but wait, the festivities don't end there.

Monday: I had the day off! Went to the CarmelFest parade with my dad, Lexi, and Courtney. Collected just as much candy as the little kiddos sitting next to me with the help of my sister. Went to lunch at my aunt's house and afterwards walked over to CarmelFest and got dippin' dots and bought a new shirt that supports breast cancer. It's so cute. It says "Fight Like a Girl" with a pair of boxing gloves and the breast cancer ribbon. Love it! We went home after that and then went back over to Carmel to my grandma's house for some home cookin'. Had more family time over there with dinner and dessert then headed home. I then drove over to my friend Lauren's house where I have been staying the past two nights because her parental units are out of town, party!

Well, that's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment