Saturday, August 7, 2010

Oh Zoey.



She looks cute, yea? And I'm sure most of you reading this have had the privilege of meeting my little princess, Zoey. But here's the thing. She isn't a princess.

Nature was calling, and Zoey had to go outsite, NOW. So I let her outside, but not on her chain. I watched her do her business. I saw the other dogs outside and hoped she wouldn't. She finished and took a few steps toward me but then quickly changed her path to the neighbors yard where two fully grown black labs were.

I ran towards her, yelling her name, but it was too late. Once the owner of the house opened his back door, Zoey was inside, sniffing new things and leaving her mark in the house.

He ran inside and chased her for about 12 seconds then brought her back out saying, "It was kinda fun chasing her around the house!" Yeah, try living with the little ball of energy.

Oh Zoey.

No comments:

Post a Comment