Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Sister's 21st



My older sister, Courtney, turned 21 today! Happy Birthday "Tortni!" :)

I love birthdays. I love going out to eat with my family and spending time with them. Tonight my family and I dined at a restaurant in Bloomington called "Ami." For those who don't know what this is, it's a sushi restaurant, and sushi just so happens to be one of her favorite foods, right sis?

My two younger siblings, Lexi and Christian, don't eat sushi because they have no taste for fine delicacy. So it was just myself, my parents, Kyle (sissy's boyfriend), and Courtney, the birthday girl of course.

I ordered the Philadelphia Roll which is rice, seaweed, cooked salmon, avacado and cream cheese.


And I also got a Spider Roll (that was super yummy!) which had seaweed, rice, cooked crab meat, shrimp, and cucumber in it.


With the rolls, you get miso soup and delicious salad with great dressing on it! A+ meal!


Mmmmmmmmm. Buy me sushi, win my heart.

Oh! And I successfully used my chopsticks for the whole dinner! Usually I give up within the first 3 minutes of trying to eat my meal, then I get tired of eating so slow and trade the sticks in for a fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment