Sunday, June 27, 2010

When You Say "I Do..."




Saturday, June 26th, 2010 was a very big day for Emily and Kyle Campbell! They exchanged their vows and said, "I do."

Everything was green and the bride, Emily, looked absolutely gorgeous! I arrived at the church around 2:15 and took my seat among other guests waiting for the doors to open and for the bride to be revealed.

The famous music played and the doors were opened and Emily stood there with her father and they began to walk down the aisle. She looked amazing, the dress was a sweetheart cut line and kinda ruffled down to the floor.

After the ceremony was the reception, my favorite part of the day! Much more fun-filled. There was lots of dancing, music, food, and of course, cake! My best friend was in the wedding as a bridesmaid and my friend, Audrey, was a bridesmaid as well! I met some fun people there who were in the wedding and we all danced to the great music that was playing! Overall, I had a great time!



May God bless Emily and Kyle as they start their new life and adventures together!

No comments:

Post a Comment